WELCOME TO THE LEADERSHIP EXXPERIENCE TRAINING DAY PAGE!
On this page you will find many important elements of The Leadership Exxperience that you will utilize with your trainer, CEO + Founder and Global Trainer, Lori Barcenilla Torres.
To provide continued education, specialized training, and an unforgettable experience to our Licensed MixxedFit® Instructors. The Leadership Exxperience is designed not only to further develop our fearless MixxedFit® Instructors to become more confident as instructors, but to also get our instructors dreaming about the endless possibilities they can accomplish during this lifetime. Instructors who pass will become Level 2 Instructors.
Our time together will be spent training, networking, and getting to know one another -- building lifelong friendships and connections. MixxedFit® Instructors will leave with hearts and minds filled, but also more confident to help equip others to do the same.
ITINERARY FOR THE DAY
• Check in (8:00am-8:30am)
• Meet, Greet, and Network (8:30am-9:00am)
• Head to Master Class Venue (9:00am-9:15am)
• Attend a MixxedFit® Class (9:30am-10:30am)
• Hands-on-Training Part 1 (10:30am-11:15am)
• Basic Drills Training (10:40am-11:40am)
• Hands-on-Training Part 2 (11:15am-12:15am)
• Hands-on-Training Part 3 (12:15pm - 1:15pm)
• Physical Assessment (1:15pm-1:45pm)
• Head back to Office, Lunch, Private Shopping Experience (1:45pm-2:45pm)
• Classroom Training (2:45pm-3:45pm)
• Group Goal Setting (3:45pm-4:45pm)
• Final Assessment (4:45pm-5:30pm)
• Pass Out Scores (5:30pm-5:45pm)
• Dismissed from Training (6:00pm)
DOWNLOAD YOUR PARTICIPANT ITINERARY
*This itinerary is subject to change.
MixxedFit: MixxedFit 5 or MixxedFit 2.5 // Password: starbucks25
Studio 6 Ballroom: Studio 6 Ballroom // Password: dance@s6
While at MixxedFit®: Please place all of your belongings in the office across from the vision board tables (next to the bathroom)
While at Studio 6 Ballroom: Please place all of your belongings in the area to the left of the front door. Please move belongings off of the chairs on the dance floor.
• Clean Lines, Clean Hands
• Proper Form during Bodyweight Toning and Bootcamp Drills
• Verbalization of Basic Moves
• Proper Execution of Basic Moves
• Team Work
• Mirroring, Cueing
• Execution of Warmup Routine
• Execution of Final Group Performance
• Participant waiver must be filled out.
• Account must be in good standing.
• Must stay for the entire training.
• Must be in a MixxedFit® Shirt.
• Must be on time to all sessions.
• Must participate in all sections of training.
• No drinking alcohol or use of drugs are permitted.
• Phones must be completely silenced.
• No video recording.
This test will be accesed in person at The Corporate Office.
The purpose of this Fieldwork Assignment is to: (1) Observe and learn from our instructors in our community (2) Extend our support to our MixxedFit® brothers and sisters who have active classes.
○ Attend a MixxedFit® Class of Your Choice
○ Date of Field Observation
○ MixxedFit® Instructor Name
○ Take Photo with MixxedFit® Instructor After Class (Upload Photo)
○ Field Report Analysis:
■ What did you enjoy most about the class?
■ What did you enjoy most about the instructor?
■ What do you feel the students enjoyed most about the class?
■ What was your favorite routine/type of routine?
■ What ideas can you implement in your own classes?
Practice Run: Submit Fieldwork Assignment following the Masterclass with Lori. Level 2 Instructors must submit the actual Field Work Assignment (attend a MixxedFit® class of your choice) within 30 days of the Leadership Exxperience.